Inspired by GLaDOS & Wheatley from Portal
I wanted to put a casual spin on both outfits so I chose quirky pieces that really represent the characters.
3. I chose a black and white clutch because the detailing on it adds a quirky sense to the outfit, just like GLaDOS’ personality. // Clutch: Betsey Johnson - Super Betsey Clutch, $88
4. Loafers are a great transitional trend for summer to fall and are sharp with black detailing. // Shoes: Lori’s - Vaneli Loafer, $89
1. Keeping Wheatley’s interesting personality in mind, I chose a fun graphic shirt juxtaposed with a crisp blue button up and dark jeans. // Shirt: Forever 21 - Freak Tank, $17 / Button Up: Old Navy - Everyday Classic Slim Shirt, $30 / Jeans: Coggles - APC Rescue Jeans, $135
2. I chose this bright blue watch to bring together the blue hue of Wheatley’s eye. // Watch: Macy’s - Ice Watch, $100
3. These pinstriped canvas sneakers add some texture to the outfit. // Loafers: Blueberries - Toms Classic Stripe, $67